PM Lee has announced earlier this afternoon that there will be a virus circuit breaker initiative to break the infection chain.
Click here to watch the speech –> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3nrBanbbaw
That said, all non-essential services will be locked down from Tuesday 07 Apr 2020.
However, you will be glad to know that we will still be opened as we are classified, by the Ministry Of Trade And Industry, as essential services.
However, during this period, we will be implementing some measures to protect you as well as our TRAXX Motor crew.
- The premise is out of bounds to all customers until our TRAXX Motor crew clears you.
- There will be temperature screening and health declaration procedures.
- If you are unwell, running a temperature and/or under medical leave/quarantine/leave of absence/stay home notice/quarantine order, do not come. Your health well-being is more important. Your bike can wait.
- If during temperature screening and you are found to be above 37.5 degrees Celsius, we will have to ask you to leave. Please seek medical attention immediately.
- Kindly wear a mask where possible and especially if you are having cough and flu symptoms.
- We are imposing a 10-headcount restriction within the premises even if you have been cleared.
- Social distance of no less that 1m apart is required.
We would like to apologise in advance for the inconvenience and at the same time thank you for your cooperation in this time of urgency.
Thank you and stay safe.